The golf course is a fantastic place to meet people, network and build the kind of relationships that could last a lifetime, particularly in business. The mindset principles that breed success on the golf course also provide a fantastic opportunity to enhance our well-being and performance both on and off the golf course.
The mission and passion of ‘Women in Golf & Business’ is to bring the wider benefits of golf to professional women, enabling the opportunity of broadening their network, influence and impact, while also realising the internal benefits of playing golf – increased focus, self-confidence and overall wellbeing. It aims to develop a more inclusive platform both on the golf course and in business.
Nearly 60 percent of women felt that playing golf has boosted their professional success and made them feel more included - SLRG
Free Access Includes:
- Regular Newsletter with updates, news & tips
- Free access to an interactive forum
- Access to regular competition prize giveaways
A unique membership programme which in addition to the free access elements also includes some of the benefits below:
- Discounted access to WIGB monthly networking events
- Free access to regular live webinars with additional Q & A session
- Preferential green fee rates with WIGB venue partners & future venue partners
- Access to a members business directory
- VIP ticket access to WIGB golf days, training days & retreats
- Members annual WIGB Golf & Networking Day
Free Subscriber Giveaway
Michelle Wie West will play in next week’s U.S. Women’s Open at Pine Needles in Southern Pines, N.C.,…
Tailor Made Events & Membership Packages
Unique events and membership packages have been developed, enabling like minded businesswomen and executives to meet, network and enjoy a supportive environment whilst providing a platform for both newcomers to the game and established golfers to embrace the opportunities of the game.