The golf course is a fantastic place to meet people, network and build the kind of relationships that could last a lifetime, particularly in business. The mindset principles that breed success on the golf course also provide a fantastic opportunity to enhance our well-being and performance both on and off the golf course.
With this in mind unique events and membership packages have been developed, enabling like minded businesswomen and executives to meet, network and enjoy a supportive environment whilst providing a platform for both newcomers to the game and established golfers to embrace the opportunities of the game and the corporate golfing world. The mission is to create the opportunity of building relations and empowering female businesswomen within this environment whilst enjoying the wellbeing benefits and linking the success principles that run parallel through golf, life and business.
Nearly 60 percent of women felt that playing golf has boosted their professional success and made them feel more included – SLRG
Free Access Includes:
- Regular Newsletter with updates, news & tips
- Full access to the interactive forum
- Free access to a monthly webinar
- Access to regular competition prize draws
Premium Membership Coming Soon
- Professional coaching & support within all aspects of the game
- Mindset & Well-being strategies – Linking the parallels of golf, life & business
- Networking opportunities with like minded businesswomen
- An opportunity and platform to develop future business relations
- A professional, relaxed, supportive & enjoyable environment
Read our latest posts from Women in Golf and Business.
Sky Sports Golf will continue to show all five women’s majors, with more LPGA Tour and LET events…
‘A lot more to do’ for R&A on a mission to get more women and girls playing golf.…
Golfs great benefits in the words of Anya Alvarez – ‘My older sister also attended college on a…