In a survey of business professionals who play golf:
- 93% say playing golf with a business associate is a good way to establish a closer relationship
- Although only 20% of all golfers are female, 50% of executive women who play golf say being able to talk about golf allows them to be more successful.
- 80% of executives say playing golf enables them to establish new business relationships.
- 90% of Fortune 500 CEOs play golf. – Forbes
Full Day Itinerary
- Introduction to the professional, wellbeing and personal benefits of golf to businesswomen and female executives
- 2 hour practical coaching session
- Buffet lunch
- 2 hour workshop – Linking the parallels of golf, life & business. Performing under pressure, building trust, resilience & self belief. May also be tailor made to align with company values, goals and strategies.
- Closing drinks & summary
- All delegates receive a free 12 month Premium subscription package to the ‘Women in Golf & Business‘ online platform
- All delegates receive a complimentary hard copy of the recently released book – ‘Golf: More than Just a Swing’ – Linking Mind, Body, Technique & Instinct.
Welcoming large or small groups from a wide spectrum of sectors including finance, HR, media, insurance, medical and logistics. Developed to suit bespoke requirements.
Available to companies on an exclusive basis with a personalised strategic focus or multi corporations enabling expanded networking opportunities.
For further details and enquiries please click on the following link
- Stress management strategies
- Increased creativity and productivity
- Enhanced physical and mental wellbeing
- Increase in self awareness around any internal limiting beliefs that may be creating obstacles to maximising performance.
- An opportunity to create cohesiveness within teams and enhance inhouse communication, particularly for team members working from home.
- Gender equality and female empowerment within the workplace
- A personalised focus on your company strategy in a format that links the parallels of golf, life & business.
- An opportunity to develop business relations both internally and externally for both the individual and the company.